At Aurora Orthodontics we take pride is creating beautiful and straight smiles for adults and children alike. We practice based on three key principles:
Making a difference in people's lives
We want to make a connection with every patient
We contribute to our community
A pleasant and healthy experience
Patients must leave every appointment with a smile on their face
State of the art office and techniques
All office staff and doctor must keep up to date with the latest techniques and safety precautions to improve patient care
At Aurora Orthodontics, it is not just about teeth. Our mission is about making a difference in the life of everyone we come across in whichever way we are able! We all take great joy in the relationships we form with our patients and their families and these last long after the treatment is finished. Our team strives to put smiles on people’s faces and thrives on touching their lives in a positive manner.
From the moment you enter our practice we will aim to provide an environment that is respectful and professional while being warm, friendly, and welcoming. We do this because it brings us joy to be a part of your wonderful smile- and life-changing experience!
What are the benefits of Aurora Orthodontics for your orthodontic treatment?
- Quality and efficiency: The benefit of providing efficient orthodontic treatment is that it will reduce the potential risks and side effects of orthodontic treatment for the patient.
- Dr. Shojaei will do ALL of the work with regards to moving your teeth. This way he is in full control and able to provide high quality and efficient treatment results for our patients.
- We have itero intraoral scanner which allows us to make accurate aligners and appliances to achieve efficient and ideal results. (itero needs to be hyperlinked to the itero page on our website)
- Dr. Shojaei is one of the handful of orthodontists who does lingual braces (hyperlink) and Suresmile (hyper link) which produces high tech precise robotically bent wires and aligners for you.
- We are parents too! We only recommend what is necessary and we provide patients complementary recall appointment. This way you can start your treatment at the most beneficial time to achieve the most efficient and ideal results.
- Strict sterilization and disinfection protocols are in place at our office– your health is our priority! We closely follow public health and dental college guidelines.
- Private appointment rooms with UV light air purifiers and high efficiency filters are available to minimize aerosol and airborne particles and protect all of our patients and staff.
- Separated and individual patient appointment times are available to follow social distancing. This will limit the number of patients in the office.
- In-office and virtual appointments are offered depending on our patient’s needs and wishes. This will specially help patients who are away in university or those who work full time.
- Extended office hours (nights and weekends) are available. You can also always contact Doctor Shojaei on his personal cell phone!
- Affordability (we want to help our patients during these times):
- Flexible and interest free payment plans are offered to meet your individualized needs.
- We will also help you with your insurance benefits. With our electronic submissions you will also be able to receive the funds from your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Community involvement:
- We have great patient rewards programs available to keep our patients motivated while in treatment.
- We support our local youth sports organizations and have partnered with Sport Aurora to provide free custom Sports mouth guards to all students in the York region.
- We are community parents and support our local schools by getting involved in local and school events and activities.
- We support our local community with initiatives to help our local charities and via our yearly Warm the Heart drive,
- We participate in Bright Island outreach. A program that delivers free dental treatment to underprivileged patients in South America.
Dr. Shojaei and Bright Island Research Team in Las matas de Santa Cruz, Dominican Republic (2020)
We are a community based practice. One office, one doctor, connecting to one patient at a time.
Sponsorships & Community Outreach
- Aurora Food Pantry
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce
- Aurora Prayer Breakfast
- Sports Aurora
- Caroline Baile Real Estate
- Aurora Tigers Minor Hockey
- Digital Copy Centre
- For All Occasions Gift Baskets
- Play it Again Sports
- Santa Fe Pizza Aurora
- Sandgates Women's Shelter of York Region
- Inn from the Cold, Newmarket